Conducted by XLRI, XAT is one of the oldest management entrance tests in India. XLRI annually conducts XAT exam in the month of January across several cities in India. More than 70 odd B-schools accept XAT scores as its primary admission criteria followed by GD/PI rounds for selection to the institute.
Eligibility: Any person with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university is eligible to appear for XAT.
Exam Pattern: XAT examination consists of an MCQ format covering four main sections i.e. ''Verbal and Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, Decision Making, and General Awareness'. A total of 100 questions are asked in the exam. On basis of the merit scored in the XAT entrance test candidates are called in for personal interview or group discussions.
MAT 2021 will be conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level examination which is conducted four times in a year- February, May, September and December. Through this exam admission will be offered in MBA and PGDM.
Eligibility: Any person with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university is eligible to appear for MAT.
Exam Pattern:Students must know the MAT 2021 Exam Pattern which will help them to understand the overview of the examination.
• Types of Questions: The questions will be asked in the Multiple Choice Format (MCQs).
• Mode of Examination: The examination will be conducted Offline (Pen Paper Based) and Online (Computer Based Test) in Both the Modes.
• Duration of the Examination: The examination will be conducted within 2 hours and 30 Minutes.
• Total Questions: The examination paper will contain a total of 200 questions.
• Sections in the paper: The paper will contain a total of five sections.
• Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, the student will be rewarded +1 Marks.
• Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, -0.25 marks will be deducted from the correct answered marks.
Checkout Our Top Colleges.